Fórum TibiaGuias
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015

+6
Jeilyn
JehMCS
kengi yoshimura
Venner
Admin
Ibnemarcus
10 participantes

Página 2 de 2 Anterior  1, 2

Ir para baixo

[DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015 - Página 2 Empty Re: [DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015

Mensagem por Liix Qua 6 Jan 2016 - 14:10

pfff....thats unfair -.-!!  I prepared with time... admins would told me tha wasnt right before closed contest, sadly bt my idea was original and after mine copies appear in a nother entries and mine was censored wtf....thats shit srry bt yeah im so angry cause I made a nice effort and I m out of the contest? common -.-!!! at least acepted my first entry just cause I understood wrong that shit about mix photos

and Im still being on the contest cause i put "text...or im still being out of that too? :/

Liix

Pontos : 6
Reputação : 0

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

[DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015 - Página 2 Empty Re: [DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015

Mensagem por Admin Qui 7 Jan 2016 - 13:27

Liix escreveu:pfff....thats unfair -.-!!  I prepared with time... admins would told me tha wasnt right before closed contest, sadly bt my idea was original and after mine copies appear in a nother entries and mine was censored wtf....thats shit srry bt yeah im so angry cause I made a nice effort and I m out of the contest? common -.-!!! at least acepted my first entry just cause I understood wrong that shit about mix photos

and Im still being on the contest cause i put "text...or im still being out of that too? :/

Hello again, @Liix.
Unfair would we accept your edit that clearly made his invalid entry. Just by thinking of the participants and transparency of the contest is that we are making sure to explain it all.
Yes, you have prepared your entry with time and before the edition, it was valid. We put your name on valid entry list and our responsibility was just that. Please look: your entry was valid when we put your name on the list. Participants should read and follow the rules to participate, right? In order to not harm anyone, we made a list of valid entries and update it daily. His entry was validated on 28 Dec and "we do not care" about it more, and we do not worry about any other that has been validated for a simple reason: If your entry is correct and valid, why would you change it? Aiming to be even fairer when the contest ended our team observed each of the entries, in order to see if any valid posting would have been edited, or if something had gone unnoticed. We find yours, unfortunately. You also was not the only one with problems in our contest, unfortunately. Others did not follow the rules or did not get it right, despite all the explanations.
One of the rules was "the participant MAY NOT ONLY Participate with the text and competes only to extra prize;" therefore, we can not only consider their text. We understand your annoyance, but we can not be unfair to the other participants.

Fortunately we not find any copy, all participants were creative and we were very happy, including you! We leave also clear that its entry was not censored, she was initially valid, has become invalid after its issue, unfortunately.

TO ALL

We are in the final stretch of choice of our favorites (no ranking order)! Between now tomorrow we will send our list for CIP and some of the CIP team there will give their opinion and our ranking will be created. We believe that next week we will have news (note: is a forecast, not a promise Razz)!
We thank you all once again!

PARA TODOS

Estamos na reta final de escolha dos nossos preferidos (sem ordem classificatória)! Entre hoje a amanhã nós enviaremos nossa lista para a Cipsoft e alguns dos membros de lá darão sua opinião e nosso ranking de premiação será criado. Acreditamos que na próxima semana teremos novidades (note que é uma previsão e não uma promessa Razz)!
Agradecemos a todos mais uma vez!
Admin
Admin
Admin TibiaGuias

Pontos : 220
Reputação : 1

https://tibiaguias.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por Liix Ter 12 Jan 2016 - 3:33

bah... nvm waste of time to be out of contest...gl to all

Liix

Pontos : 6
Reputação : 0

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 2 de 2 Anterior  1, 2

Ir para o topo